Yes. As often as you like if you’re into that sort of thing. You can get your tax statements in the ‘Accounts’ section of UOWN. These can help if you fill in your own tax return, and they give you a summary of the dividends you’ve received and any capital gains over a specific period.

Take a look at some of our other articles:

Have more questions?

Don't hesitate to get in touch

UOWN is a trading name of U Own Exchange Limited. UOWN, 3rd Floor, Northgate, 118 North Street, Leeds, LS2 7PN

House prices can fall as well as rise and you may not get back all of the money you invest. Rates of return quoted on our website are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Investments are not protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

For more details please see our in-depth risk statement.