The Village Street project has been well underway for some time now and we think this is a great opportunity to tell you more about the works being undertaken. Doing a property development is something many people want to do but never get the chance.
This project was undertaken whilst the building was empty but many landlords looking to improve a house currently in their portfolio would choose to do work such as this whilst the house is vacant.
Having a list of trusted builders, managing their time on site and the order of work is key to the smooth running of a project such as this. Otherwise, it is very easy to have the project drag out and run over budget.
- Soft strip
- Remove furniture and white goods
- Supply and fit drainage
- Form stud walls and insulate
- Plasterboard walls
- Fireboard ceilings in the basement and skim
- Remove skirtings / architraves / battons
- Supply and fit new doors and frames
- Supply and fit architraves, skirting and battons
- Form and fit new bathrooms
- Fit laminate to kitchen and living room
- Redecorate throughout
- Full rewire
- Plumbing Works
- Supply and fit kitchen
- Supply and fit 6 x bedrooms
- Deep Clean
Rented Out - 19/20 Academic Year
We have rented the property out for the next academic year at the upper end of our projected rents (£96pppw)
The Finished Article
Below are some pictures of some of the completed rooms - we also have some videos and 360 Images to come.